With today’s multi-faceted campaigns, marketers often seek a means to evaluate different elements of their marketing activity in order to gauge and report accurately on overall campaign effectiveness. They want to pinpoint the value of different elements – assessing each channel’s worth and also groups of channels.In our Mastering Marketing Attribution Tracking series, the Fusion Analytics team have discussed how to measure the impact of a marketing channel in relation to others in the mix – be they offline or online or a combination of both.The Mastering Marketing Attribution Tracking series of guides tackles some of the common confusions when it comes to:
- Measuring marketing’s effectiveness and
- Evaluating the attribution routes of different customer journeys.
The first guide – Building an attribution framework that meets your business needs – went back to basics to reveal the foundation stones which make an attribution framework truly effective.This next instalment – Measuring the impact of a marketing channel in relation to others – covers areas such as:
- The challenges when measuring today’s marketing campaigns
- Individual channel nuances and measuring their effectiveness – Direct Mail, Email List Purchases, Online Advertising, Display Advertising, TV Spot Times
- Measuring the uplift of an individual channel in the marketing mix context
Along the way the guide features helpful examples and scenarios.Download a copy of it here:
Can we help?
In the meantime, if you need help and support with your attribution tracking, please contact the team at e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 0203 287 5 387