With today’s multi-faceted campaigns, marketers often seek a means to evaluate different elements of their marketing activity in order to gauge and report accurately on overall campaign effectiveness. They want to pinpoint the value of different elements – assessing each channel’s worth and also groups of channels.
In the latest guide in our Mastering Marketing Attribution Tracking series, the Fusion Analytics team have discussed how to measure the impact of a marketing channel in relation to others in the mix – be they offline or online or a combination of both.
The Mastering Marketing Attribution Tracking series of guides tackles some of the common confusions when it comes to:
- Measuring marketing’s effectiveness and
- Evaluating the attribution routes of different customer journeys.
The first guide –– Building an attribution framework that meets your business needs – went back to basics to reveal the foundation stones which make an attribution framework truly effective.
This latest instalment – Measuring the impact of a marketing channel in relation to others – covers areas such as:
- The challenges when measuring today’s marketing campaigns
- Individual channel nuances and measuring their effectiveness – Direct Mail, Email List Purchases, Online Advertising, Display Advertising, TV Spot Times
- Measuring the uplift of an individual channel in the marketing mix context
Along the way the guide features helpful examples and scenarios.
Download a copy of it here:
Also look out in the coming months for the next guides in this series. These will explain further effective marketing attribution approaches in more detail including, for example:
- Setting your marketing budget
- Optimising the customer journey
Can we help?
In the meantime, if you need help and support with your attribution tracking, please contact the team at e: firstname.lastname@example.org or t: 0203 287 5 387